We're very sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.
The Shaman is the winner of Editor's Choice awards from both Climbing and Urban Climber magazines. It was developed from the ground up by Chris Sharma and incorporates exclusive technologies, unique materials, and a radical new last. The result of these elements is an ultra high performance shoe with an amazing level of comfort, making it the top choice for many elite athletes.
- Profile: Downturned asymmetrical with the "Knuckle Box"
- Upper: Synthetic (perforated Synthratek upper)
- Lining: Microfiber forefoot, cotton heel, leather foot bed
- Midsole: MX-P: 1.5mm half-length midsole
- Sole: 4.2mm TRAX high friction rubber
- Rand: VTR rand (thicker front toe area)
- Microfiber lining in the forefoot for comfort and durability
- "Love Bump" midsole puts your forefoot in a comfortable position of power and fills the dead space under your toes
- "Knuckle Box" works in combination with the "Love Bump" to provide room for your big toe knuckle to stay in a position of power
- Three opposing direction strap closures for a dialied-in fit and snug arch
Write a review You could win a £25 voucher!