We're very sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.
Whether climbing, mountaineering or ski-touring the Mens Arete III 45 Mountain Rucksack is packed with features to help tame your chosen route.This latest addition of the ever popular Arete features the addition of a crossbar load transfer frame which improves the comfort of heavy loads while walking without hindering on the climb it is also removable if you to choose to go light. The Arete is packed full of technical features including the innovative finger grip belt, this allows you to push the gear loops of your harness through, allowing you the comfort of the hipbelt whilst wearing a climbing harness.
- Capacity: 45 litre
- Dimensions: 74cm (H) x 34cm (W) x 29cm (D)
- Crossbar load transfer frame for improved comfort while loaded
- Finger grip hipbelt for improved fit
- Ergonomically shaped shoulder straps
- Height adjustable, removable chest strap
- Top tension straps
- Grab handles
- Top lid pocket
- Zipped internal lid pocket
- Hydration system compatible
- Emergency whistle integrated in chest strap
- SOS instructions underneath lid
- Rope compression strap
- Side compression straps
- Front attachment points (bungee cord provided)
- Easy use, glove friendly buckles
- A-frame ski carry
- Glove/mitt friendly ice axe attachment
Weight: 1.113 kg
Bought the Berghaus Arete 45 from OutdoorKit and am hugely pleased with it. Massively lighter than my other rucksack (an older Berghaus one).
The design is nice and slim, no side pockets bulging out, allows to squeeze through cracks in rocks and people in town and on trains! Side straps large enough to accommodate tents and roll mats should that be required. Plenty of room for lightweight gear for backcountry camping. I can kit a small sleeping bag, stove, pots etc, change of clothes and food within the bag and strap a tent to the outside.
Fantastic bag, perfect size for a huge variety of sports!
Write a review You could win a £25 voucher!