We're very sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.
The Sherpa Rucksack is fully equipped with the Self Adjust back system, durable components and clever features giving an edge when it comes to efficient load control and performance. Sherpa is an all-round rucksack recommended by the DofE participants because of its shaped adjustable harness providing optimum fit and comfort alongside the AirMesh straps allowing air to flow, keeping the user cool. Ideal for multi-day treks and activity.
- Self Adjust (SA) back system - Based on the patented A3 system. SA is robust, highly tested and will fit just about all back lengths
- Shaped adjustable harness - Provides optimum fit and comfort
- AirMesh on rucksack straps - Allows air to flow, keeping the user cool
- Excel 600D Polyester - 600 Denier yarn, back coated with PU for a multi-purpose, robust fabric
- Excel 1680D Polyester Base Fabric - sturdy PU coated 1680 Denier Polyester creating a strong and abrasion resistant fabric
- Daisy chain allows accessory attachment
- Water resistant zipped compartment - Designed to accommodate OS map
- Additional zip pocket under lid - Safe storage for small items
- Expansion side zip pockets - Slim profile pack with extra storage capacity when required
- Compatible with most hydration reservoirs
- Duraflex buckles - Strong and reliable
- Dual side compression straps - Stabilise rucksack contents
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle - Provides a secure fit with an easy to reach whistle for safety
- Ice Axe/Walking Pole Attachments - For carrying essential safety gear
- Detachable rain cover - included in the base of the pack to keep pack dry and aid visibility in low light
- Side grab handle - for easy transportation
- Shoulder fit guide - Indicates correctly adjusted rucksack harness
- Reflective points - Aids visibility in poor weather and low light conditions
- Webbing grab handle between shoulder straps
- Pro-weave side pockets - Constructed from highly durable, yet extremely flexible material. Pockets sit flush with the pack when empty. Allows easy access to essential items
- Elastic, cord clips and adjuster - Allow attachment of sleep mat to front of pack
- Ergonomic padded hip belt with water resistant pocket - Shaped for optimum load transfer and comfort
- Optional Drawcord Compartment Divider - to separate items within the pack
Weight: 2.600 kg
I have had this rucksack for one year now and i must say I am exceedingly pleased with it. It is very comfortable on long hikes, fits to your back very good once you have adjusted the frame right, it gives good visibility all round. Superb piece of equipment.
Vango Sherpa is an ideal rucksack for 7-10 days trek. It has an ergonomic design that makes climbing comfortable.
Write a review You could win a £25 voucher!