We're very sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.
The Sigma is an easy-to-pitch semi-geodesic dome tent. It not only offers a greater amount of space but has enhanced stability and superior fabrics that are waterproof and fire retardant for a dry, safe and comfortable camping experience. Flysheet first or all-in-one pitching ensures that your sleeping pod always stays dry if it is raining, making this feature-packed tent an ideal option for youth groups, and more adventurous campers.
- Vango Protex 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Reflective webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions
- Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors to create a canopy.
- Lantern hanging points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Part of The Scout Association recommended kit
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Linked-in groundsheet - Easy to clean groundsheet that can be attached or detached from the living area. Simply roll under the bedroom area when not required.
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Vango PowerFlex fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Semi-geodesic - Self-supporting structure, providing excellent balance between weight and stability
- Fast pack tent bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Weight: 4.7kg
- Pack size: 63.0 x 20.0cm
- Pitching time: 10 mins
- Capacity: 3 person tent
Weight: 4.700 kg
I have one sigma tent with two accesses. It has served me well for two summers and is expected to last many more with adequate care and attention.
Excellent closures and excellent ventilation. Fantastic fixings at pole footings.
My tent has endured night long rain and hail without any need for attention. It has sheltered me in camp sites, parking lots and wodded areas. Well done Vango. The products are so good I also changed my sleeping bag, air bed and pump to Vango! Cooking equipment is next... I'll go Vango all the way.
Write a review You could win a £25 voucher!