We're very sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.
The North Face Womens Chilkat III is a fully insulated and waterproof boot that equips athletes for the most strenuous of hiking challenges. This high-cut and women-specific boot has Heatseeker insulation for superb warmth in very low temperatures. A fleece lining on the collar and tongue adds even more insulation. Upper construction is completely waterproof. Underfoot, TNF Winter Grip technology features IcePick lugs that bite into frozen ground.
- Waterproof, BLC-compliant suede and PU-coated leather upper
- Waterproof construction for ultimate weather protection
- 200g Heatseeker insulation
- Fleece collar and tongue lining
- Anatomically engineered, injection-moulded waterproof TPR shell with forefoot flex grooves
- Rustproof hardware
- Gaiter-compatible D-ring
- Compression-moulded EVA midsole
- Durable TNF Winter Grip rubber outsole
- IcePick temperature-sensitive outsole lugs for increased traction
Weight: 1.226 kg
Fantastic boots. They are a little snug, I originally order'd the 6 but exchanged for the 6.5.
Really comfortable and so warm! Great in the frost and snow even though they were still in a little slidey, they've been the best boots I've owned for walking on black ice. Wish I'd bought a pair years ago!
Very prompt delivery and great customer service from outdoor kit!
Write a review You could win a £25 voucher!