We're very sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.
The most versatile piece of insulation in the MONTANE range, the Prism Jacket is an essential piece of mountain clothing whatever the activity. Using 40g PrimaLoft SILVER ECO insulation throughout ensures that the Prism is warm yet lightweight enough to be worn on the move in cool conditions. Used and abused by Mountain Rescue teams across the UK, the Prism can be worn as a mid-layer within any shell system or alone as an outer jacket in drier weather.
- Versatile year round mountain insulation
- Packable - stuffs into own pocket
- Synthetic insulation provides effective warmth even when wet
- Use as either outer or mid-layer
- Windproof, water resistant, fast drying outer fabric
- 3 point helmet compatible hood adjustment
- 2 hand-warmer pockets
- Low profile cuffs
- Adjustable hem
- Reflective details
- PERTEX Microlight Mini Rip-stop
- PrimaLoft SILVER ECO
- PEAQ Synthetic
The jacket arrived promptly which put a smile on my face straight away, this was quickly removed as i tried on the XL jacket i ordered to find out that it didn't actually fit like most XL items of clothing i have ordered previously. Apart from the sizing being off the jacket is superb, brilliantly light and insulated so will definitely will keep you warm on the summit of most mountains.
Write a review You could win a £25 voucher!