We're very sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.
Biking, water sports, and extended hiking trips are just some of the activities the Spey + 2 person tent is ideally suited to. Three Gothic Arch poles provide structure and stability, whilst increasing head room. The third pole allowing for a large porch, perfect for storing extended gear or relaxing in. Our lights out bedroom ensures you get a sound sleep, ready for your next day's activity.
- Gothic arch pole structure - Increases stability and assists water/snow run-off from the flysheet
- Patented Vango TBSII Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBSII to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors to create a canopy.
- Vango Protex 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Porch groundsheet - Clean, dry storage area for boots and equipment
- Vango PowerFlex fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Colour coded poles for intuitive pitching
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Lantern hanging points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Handled carry bag - Provides easy transportation to and from the campsite
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- High Visibility Guylines attached at optimum positions for stability and tension.
- Large Crystal Clear PVC windows for maximum light and great visibility
- Flysheet and inner pitch together - Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- Weight: 4.08kg
Weight: 4.080 kg
Write a review You could win a £25 voucher!