We're very sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.
Part of the Vango Basecamp series, the Omega is a long standing favourite. Ideal for longer expeditions due to the invaluable extra living space, this tent has been designed with larger groups in mind and provides an excellent group space. This base camp tent also features Vango's patented TBSII Tension Band System, which ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, particularly in strong, changeable winds. This tent is ideal for those who want to get closer to the outdoors, in comfort and with peace of mind.
- Tunnel tent - Style provides greatest space to weight ratio
- Flysheet and inner pitch together - Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- Entrance has a full mesh door which provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Protex 70D 5,000mm HH Polyester Flysheet - highly waterproof and durable fabric exclusive to Vango
- Clip-in riser porch groundsheet - Clean, dry storage area for boots and equipment while reducing draughts
- 70 denier, 6000mm lightweight polyester groundsheet - Waterproof, durable and reliable
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 alloy poles - Lightweight, durable and colour coded for intuitive pitching
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Patented Vango TBSII Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBSII to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Twin flysheet doors - Allows easier access for two or more occupants, and/or additional storage
- O-shaped inner doors - Easy to open with one hand
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Flysheet door vent - Open from the top to ventilate porch
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Fast pack tent bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Line-Lok guyline runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Multiple reflective points - On pegging points for visibility in low light
- Vivid reflective high strength guylines - Provides high visibility in low light
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Weather tested beyond the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Exceeds European EN5912 safety standard
- Weight: 5.0KG
- Pitching time: 12 mins
- Pack dimensions: 49.0 x 20.0cm
- Trail weight: 4.25kg
- Capacity: 3 Person Tent
Weight: 5.000 kg
Bought one of these in 2007 and after much hard use have finally managed to brake the zip on one of the doors. This isn't a bad review though, we have used this tent on many trips to the moors and at up to as many as 12 festivals per year. Plenty of space for all your gear in the front compartment and nice and cool when you need it, but it will keep you sung at night. We did brake a pole and it was pretty easy to bodge one together out of spares. I would highly rate this tent.
Write a review You could win a £25 voucher!