We're very sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.
Gone are the days when you had to have separate packs for trail and tarmac. One of our most iconic backpacks, the Recon is equally at home in country or city and has all the organisation you need for hiking layers or gym essentials, commuting or college. Its bursting with handy pockets and protective compartments for your laptop, books and other gear. Weve also loaded it with features designed to make it exceptionally comfortable to carry, with a special suspension system that provides breathable lumbar support all day long. Weve even included quick-draw smartphone access on the side of one of the water bottle pockets, so its always safe yet close to hand.
- The updated FlexVent suspension system is designed for maximum comfort, featuring a flexible yoke built from custom injection-molded shoulder straps, an unbelievably comfortable, padded mesh back panel and a highly breathable lumbar panel for maximum breathability all day long
- Dedicated, highly protective laptop compartment
- Large main compartment for books and binders
- Front compartment with internal organisation featuring an extra padded tablet sleeve, pen slots and additional secure-zip pockets
- Reflective bike-light loop, water bottle tabs and shoulder-strap webbing create 360 degrees of reflectivity to make you more visible in low light
- Two external mesh water bottle pockets can easily double as multi-use pockets with quick-draw smartphone access on one side
- External, fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses, phone or keys
- Extendable front stash pocket with daisy chains for added lash points
- Comfortable, padded top handle
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Removable waist belt
- Average weight: 1125 g
- Volume: 30 litres
- Laptop sleeve dimensions: 29.2 cm x 45 cm
- Fabric: 420D nylon
- Fabric: 5XB | 210D Cordura nylon ripstop
- Dimensions | 48.9 cm x 33 cm x 17.8 cm
Weight: 1.125 kg
Excellent padding for laptop, loads of space for all your stuff but even when fully packed you dont look like your climbing everest. great for school/college/work.
Write a review You could win a £25 voucher!