We're very sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.
The iconic McMurdo Parka gets its name from a research station in Antarctica, and thats because it pulls no punches when it comes to winter weather. Borrowing elements from our mountain jacket designs, this version for young explorers is just the thing for locking out the cold - thanks to lofty, responsibly sourced down - and wet, thanks to DryVent waterproof technology. Not only that, but its also packed with practical pockets perfect for stashing small essentials when hes walking to school or mooching around the city with his mates.
* Please note that this parka is sized quite large and it is common to go down one size for an accurate fit.
- Waterproof, breathable and fully seam sealed
- Removable, insulated hood with removable faux-fur trim
- Encased-elastic rain tunnel inside hood
- Brushed collar lining
- Two-way, VISLON centre front zip with Velcro flap closure
- Two secure-zip chest pockets
- Internal, secure-Velcro media pocket
- Compartment hand pockets with Velcro flap closure
- Adjustable Velcro cuff tabs and internal stretch cuffs
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- ID label
- Average weight: 980g
- Fabric - solid body and blocking | 70D x 160D 128g/m
DryVent 2L100% recycled nylon faille weave with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Fabric - heather body | 150D 152g/m DryVent 2L80% recycled polyester, 20% polyester dobby with DWR finish
- Fabric - lining: 50D 73g/m 100% recycled polyester taffeta with DWR finish
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
Very good competitive prices, no trouble when ordering or with the customer services, top website for buying nice coats for cheapish
Excellent item at competitive price. Really cosy with fluffy down filling. Not too bulky. Good range of pockets. Adjustable cuffs and toggled at waist and foot of jacket to keep out drafts! Great item!
Write a review You could win a £25 voucher!