We're very sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.
The North Face's best-selling day pack has easier-access pockets, an overhauled suspension system, and still all the organisational features you need for life on the go.
Load up in comfort thanks to the FlexVent suspension system's custom injection-molded shoulder straps, a padded mesh back panel with a spine channel thats specifically shaped for a woman's torso, and a wicking lumbar panel for maximum support and ventilation. Remove the waist belt, then cinch down the side and bungee straps for days when you've got a lighter load.
- Fabric: 420D nylon, 600D polyester print, 210D Cordura nylon mini ripstop, 1680D ballistics nylon, 300D heather polyester
- Capacity: 25 litres
- Laptop sleeve: 31 x 33cm
- Women-specific FlexVent injection moulded shoulder straps
- Comfortable, padded airmesh back panel with spine channel
- Padded, fleece-lined laptop sleeve in main compartment
- Padded, fleece-lined tablet sleeve in front compartment
- Front stash pocket with stretch side panels for additional volume
- Secondary compartment has internal organisation with a fleece-lined media pocket, secure-zipped pocket and elastic webbing
- Reflective bike-light loop
- Reflective water bottle tabs
- Reflective shoulder strap webbing
- External fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses or electronics
- Two stretch-mesh water bottle pockets
- Side compression straps
- Comfortable, padded top haul handle
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Removable waist belt
Weight: 1.180 kg
Looks good...just what I'm looking for hiking and every day wear.
My sister brought this bag and it proved to be amazing when we were travelling. Excellent definitely recommmend this backpack.
Write a review You could win a £25 voucher!