We're very sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.
The Cerro Torre; the legendary large capacity pack has been a constant feature in the Lowe Alpine range for over 30 years. The latest incarnation features front and lower entry, a tough TriShield coated fabric, and the undisputed king of carrying technology, the Axiom 7 back system.
Undertaking a multi-day wilderness trek or long backpacking trip demands planning, organisation and complete faith in the gear you take. Thats why the Cerro Torre delivers on trust. We build it using bomber components, an ultra tough nylon grid fabric and our unique TriShield TPU coating. A combination that delivers unrivalled abrasion resistance and durability.
The Axiom 7 Technology features a 2 puller adjustment system that allows you to make incremental adjustments to the back-length while the pack is being carried. This ensures a perfect fit and a stable, comfortable carry even when transporting loads up to 25kg.
With well thought out features, including; quick-and-easy access to your essentials with front and lower entry points, a removable 6lt hydration pack, hipbelt pockets and our unique pole tip grippers this pack will give you the confidence to traverse the Patagonian skyline.
- Capacity: 65 + 20lt
- Dimensions: 77 x 40 x 30cm
- Back System: Axiom 7
- Back Length: 43.2 - 55.9cm
- Removable 6lt hydration pack for day trips
- Lightweight Trishield GRID fabric ensuring maximum strength-to-weight ratio
- Load-lifting handle
- Strong lash points allow you to add items to the outside of the pack
- Front pocket for fast access to essential items
- Front and lower entry gives wide access to the contents
- Hipbelt pockets for easy access storage
- Stretch water-bottle side pockets
- 2 compartments with zip-out divider
- Hydration compatible
- SOS panel
- Key clip
- Unique walking pole tip grippers
- Secure internal lid zipper pocket
- Accessory straps
- Stowable ice axe loops
- Inside / outside lower compression on stretch side pockets
Weight: 2.750 kg
I bought this pack for 1/2 week long expeditions both in the UK and abroad and it has certainly not disappointed. It is one of the higher end Lowe Alpine packs and the price reflects this but it is definitely worth it. The padding on the shoulders and back is comfy and there is lots of it. There are no large seams in the padding to rub and cause discomfort and it is highly adjustable. It is probably best suited to carrying heavier weights. The front opening is great for in hostels abroad and it has been durable enough to survive many airports! The only downside is that it is not the lightest pack around. At almost 3kg to begin with it is not one for people looking to go ultra lightweight but in terms of comfort, durability and versatility, it is better than any pack I have used before.
Write a review You could win a £25 voucher!