We're very sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.
Classic geodesic symmetry, flat pole sleeves, pre-bend poles and ripstop polyester make the Hurricane a strong mountain tent. Colour coded poles make it straight forward to pitch and escape the elements, and having two doors with porches for storage keeps the inner clutter free, and access easy in tough conditions.
- Protex 5,000HH SPU ripstop polyester 70D
- Breathable ripstop inner tent
- All in one pitching
- HD nylon groundsheet
- Powerlite 7001-T6 alloy poles
- Flat pole sleeves
- Pole sleeve tension adjustment
- Link-lok guyline runners
- Colour coded poles
- Orange high strength guylines
- Pre-angled poles
- Rain gutter zip covers
- Front and rear entry
- O shaped inner door
- Flysheet door can be opened as a vent
- Rain stop flysheet door
- Multiple reflective points
- Flysheet vents with mesh covering
- Gear loft
- Classic geodesic construction
- Part mesh inner door
- Compression stuffsac
- Pack size - 46 x 16cm
- Pitching time - 15 minutes
Weight: 4.200 kg
I've used many tents and quite simply this is the best tent I've used. Excellent stability and ventilation, OK in 100F humid heat and fantastic in a storm. Very good room for 2, you could sleep 3 in an emergency. Pockets for 4m of pocket storage. Just superb. Pitches fly first or as one. Also excellent value.
Write a review You could win a £25 voucher!