If you are not satisfied with your goods purchased, then return them to us in a new and unused condition within 90 days of receiving them and we will refund you the original cost of the goods in full. The cost of the return postage will be at your own expense, or a collection can be arranged for an additional fee. This does not effect your statutory rights.
Right to Cancel
You are able to exercise your right to cancel any time during the Cooling Off Period, i.e. within 14 working days of receiving your order. You can notify us of your decision to cancel either by email or by post. The cost of returning the product(s) is down to you as the customer, unless the items are incorrect or faulty in any way. Your original outward postage charge will be refunded if the order is cancelled within the Cooling Off Period.
Customer Care Policy
Our commitment is to ensure that your experience with the Outdoorkit is of highest quality. If for any reason, you are unhappy with any part of our service please do contact us at the earliest possible time.
You can access the Web site and browse certain areas without disclosing personal data. We collect your personal data ("Your Data") only with your knowledge or your consent. When you register your details, we collect Your Data to enable us to inform you from time to time by email and post of new products and services from Outdoorkit. At no time will we share Your Data with any third parties. We will also collect information if you complete any other forms on our site or if you contact us with comments or specific requests.
By registering on the Web site ("a Registered User") you agree that you would like to receive product and service updates from Outdoorkit. Unless you "opt out" (see below) we may also use Your Data in the following ways, relating to services of Outdoorkit. Outdoorkit will provide you with relevant information by email, post or telephone.
As indicated above, as a Registered User you are given the opportunity to 'opt-out' of having Your Data used for any purposes related to Outdoorkit. You should also be aware that you have a legal right to ask us to make no further direct marketing use of Your Data at all. If you wish to exercise this right please send a written notice to the address on our contact page.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by the Web site.
Accessing Personal Data
You can contact us to ask whether we are keeping personal data about you, by sending an email to email@example.com. Upon request, we will provide you with a readable copy of data, which we hold about you. If you ask us to delete, correct or amend that personal data we will do so within a reasonable time.
General Terms & Conditions
1. The materials made available on the Web site are directed solely at consumers who access the Web site from the United Kingdom. Outdoorkit makes no representation that any product referred to in the materials on the Web site is appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
2. Any contract between us, whether for use of the Web site or in relation to the purchase of products or services through the Web site will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and both parties, (you and Outdoorkit), submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
3. Outdoorkit has taken every care in the preparation of the content of the Web site, however we do not guarantee that the information will always be completely up to date and free of mistakes. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Outdoorkit disclaims all warranties express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on the Web site and will accept no liability for any loss or damage the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on the Web site.
4. Outdoorkit assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damage to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Web site. To the extent permitted by law, in no event shall Outdoorkit be liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage, or any exemplary, punitive, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including but not limited to lost profits or lost savings) whether based in contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, which arises out of or is in any way connected with:
(i) any use of the Web site or content found therein, (ii) any failure or delay (including, but not limited to) the use of or inability to use any component of the Web site (iii) the performance or non-performance by Outdoorkit (iv) the provision of or failure to provide services (v) any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Web site.
5. The naming of any manufacturer or product on the Web site does not imply endorsement by Outdoorkit. The omission of any such names does not necessarily indicate a lack of endorsement by Outdoorkit.
6. Certain (hypertext) links in this site may lead to other web sites, which are not under the control of Outdoorkit. When you activate any of these you will leave the Web site and we shall have no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability for the material on any web site, which is not under the control of Outdoorkit.
7. All prices quoted on the Web site are inclusive of VAT where applicable, and exclusive of delivery charges. When ordering from a VAT-exempt destination, VAT will automatically be deducted from the total when a valid VAT-exempt postcode is entered in the delivery address details. Delivery charges will be added separately and before you submit your order.
8. The exclusions of liability set out in these terms and conditions shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Outdoorkit or any of its employees or agents.
9. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
10. We reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions from time to time by posting new terms and conditions on the Web site.
11. These Terms and Conditions, together with those incorporated herein or referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersede any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter.