We're very sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.
Back for 2017, the fantastic value Wilderness sleeping bag features fresh, vibrant colours, and soft-touch microfibre fabrics. Ideal for first-time family campers, Scouts and festival goers. The Wilderness is also recommended by The Scout Association
- Comfort rating: Women 3C, Men -2C
- Weight: 1.85g
- Packing size: 42 x 26cm
- Dimensions: 215 x 80 x 50cm
- Single-layer stitch through construction - Maintains even fill distribution and keeps weight down
- 210T microfibre polyester - A soft to touch microfibre fabric that is wonderfully cosy, snug and breathable
- 100% polyester 190T slightly brushed- A soft to touch microfibre lining fabric that is wonderfully cosy, snug and breathable
- Single hole siliconised hollow fibre insulation - Increases durability, maximises lofting potential for extra warmth and retains loft in damp conditions
- Internal pocket - Provides convenient storage for small items
- Horizontal stitching - Evenly spaced to hold insulation in place and ensure even distribution throughout
- Mummy-shaped sleeping bag - Tapers from the shoulders to the foot. Reduces packsize and increases thermal efficiency
- Insulated, adjustable shoulder baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag
- Woven zip puller - Allows quick and easy operation of the zip
- Two-way auto-lock zip - Seals in warmth and provides adjustable ventilation. Auto-lock prevents the bag from opening during the night and can be accessed from inside the bag
- Zip guard with anti-catch piping - Helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining, allowing easy opening and closing
- Insulated zip baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag and reduces cold spots
- Hanging loops - Hang bag to air
- 4-strap compression stuffsack - Minimises pack size for easy transportation
- Temperature ratings independently measured in accordance with EN 13537:2002 - Extensively tested to meet accurate temperature rating standards
Weight: 1.850 kg
I've just got this sleeping bag and I think it's amazing, especially for its low price. I wasn't expecting it to be so good but it really is. If you're after something small and convenient and still keeps you warm and cosy, this is perfect for you.
Write a review You could win a £25 voucher!