We're very sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.
Lightweight, technical mountaineering boot utilising high tech materials and innovative design to provide exceptional comfort, fit and performance. B2 crampon compatibility
Fabric: Leather/suede/SCHOELLER Keprotec Lorica synthetic leather
- Leather and suede fabric with a rubber upper ensuring maximum durability with less weight
- EXOWRAP heel to ensure maximum heel retention
- VIBRAM Granito sole unit incorporating a die cut EVA midsole for traction, stability and shock absorbency
- GORE-TEX Performance Comfort footwear is durably waterproof and highly breathable, keeping your feet comfortable and dry
- Double Tongue construction for improved fit, comfort and insulation
- SCHOELLER Keprotec side panel for lightweight durability and enhanced breathability
- Versatile lacing system to allow for customised fit and a stage lock off
- Rubber rand for durability
- B2 crampon compatibility
Where do you start.............?
Firstly a cracking pair of boots we cannot deny it. Berghaus make boots that do what they say on the tin and are guaranteed to get you there. I used to buy the last season's Berghaus from Mountain Warehouse for anywhere between £40-£60 and they did me well, but I thought I would try a boot for more alpine conditions. Firmer sole, higher ankle cover (for those dodgy rocks, my mate needed a heli-evac from Tryfan due to a dodgy rock. Crap boots but great ride in a windmill). So I tried these and I have to say it's a different league altogether. Needed a little breaking in and keep feet well vented but dry at the same time. a Great alternative to the Scarpa Freney (looks alike anyway).
Write a review You could win a £25 voucher!