We're very sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.
The Timberland Euro Leather Hiker's are ideal for warmer-weather hikes and adventures, with breathable linings made from 50% recycled PET (plastic bottles), a shock-absorbing EVA midsole and a removable cushioned footbed. The lower height adds to your range of motion, and the rugged rubber lug outsole is ready to grip dirt, sand, rocks and branches on your way to the summit.
- Premium full-grain leather for comfort and long-lasting wear
- Padded collar and tongue for a comfortable fit around the ankle and top of the boot
- Rubber rand around the boot for extra protection
- 50% recycled PET mesh lining and footbed cover is comfortable, breathable and eco-conscious
- Removable cushioned footbed for comfort
- EVA midsole for all-day comfort, lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Rubber lug outsole for durability and maximum traction on any surface
- Timberland tree logo on the side
- Steel shank for arch support
Write a review You could win a £25 voucher!