We're very sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.
The iconic Base Camp Duffel is the inspiration for the new Voyager. It's just as handy but weighs less and has even more pockets to store your stuff with a focus on travel rather than back and beyond expeditions. You can carry it as a backpack or a duffel. It's got a laptop sleeve, an adjustable and removable divider in the main section, which definitely makes separating clean from dirty easier, and - to avoid frustrated rummaging - there's an external zipped pocket for your passport and phone. It's made from recycled fabric, too.
- Sized for multi-day trips, the Base Camp Voyager Duffel 62L offers internal organisation and light and durable body fabric made with recycled polyester
- Lightweight and durable
- Side handles cause the duffel to sit away from your body so it doesnt swing into your side when youre walking
- Internal, secure-zip pocket holds small essentials
- Adjustable divider in the main compartment lets you position your gear, or you can remove the divider completely
- Small, external, secure-zip pocket holds quick-access items such as a passport
- Water-resistant ID window on side
- Recycled webbing, buckles and mesh
- External webbing offers many lash points
- Comfortable padded shoulder straps unclip and conceal behind the back panel so you can carry it as a backpack or duffel
- Avg Weight: 1280 g
- Volume: 62 Litres
- Dimensions: 68.6 cm x 40.6 cm x 31.6 cm
Weight: 1.280 kg
Write a review You could win a £25 voucher!