We're very sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.
Our previous generation Lite-Speed was lauded as "Most Versatile" pack by Outside magazine and Backpacker magazine, and the new Lite-Speed ups the ante with upgraded suspension, access and materials.
Fabric: Tier 1 Recycled 210 Denier Nylon Velocity; Tier 1 Recycled 210 Denier Nylon Double Ripstop; High-Void Polyester Mesh
- Medium: 35 litres
- Large: 37 litres
- Size-specific anatomically molded hip-belt with quick-access zippered stretch pockets
- High-void meshes on back panel and shoulder harness move moisture quickly and promote rapid drying
- S-contoured back panel with HDPE frame sheet and 2 aluminum stays mimic shape of the spine and are customizable for a dialled-in fit
- Proprietary ComPACKtor system converts capacity incredibly efficiently
- Large front pocket for organization
- Sculpted lid with body-side zipper access detaches to shed grams
- Two side stretch pockets hold 1L bottles and trekking poles
- Side compression straps with quick release buckles convert to front attachment system for sleeping pads, snowboards, snowshoes, etc.
- Load lifters control and transfer weight effectively
- Internal stretch woven hydration sleeve with righty and lefty hydration tube ports
- Adjustable sternum strap with whistle
Weight: 1.215 kg
Write a review You could win a £25 voucher!