We're very sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.
For a minimal pack size and maximum performance, our NeoAir XLite offers the gold standard in lightweight backpacking comfort. The unrivaled Triangular Core Matrix offers the best warmth-to-weight ratio of any air sleeping pad construction. The construction gives the 2.5 inch (6.4 cm) thick pad superior stability, boasting the most inches of weld for maximum camp comfort. The compact pad boasts a 4.2 value, allowing users to camp comfortably year-round. Available in several sizes, including a roomy regular wide, the XLite features the high-performance WingLock valve, allowing the pad to inflate three times faster thanks to a larger opening and one-way inflation. Like all Therm-a-Rest pads, the NeoAir XLite is made in market to ensure quality and minimise environmental impact. The pad includes a breath-saving pump sack, compact stuff sack and field repair kit.
- R-value: 4.2
- Dimensions: 51 x 183 cm
- Thickness: 6.4 cm
- Ultralight: Advanced fabrics and a tapered design provide lightweight comfort and warmth without bulk.
- Warm: Patent-pending, reflective ThermaCapture technology traps radiant heat while Triangular Core Matrix construction minimises convective heat lossall without the bulk, weight or durability issues of down and synthetic fills.
- Comfortable: 2.5 inches (6.4 cm) of thickness and baffled internal structure provide unrivaled stability and support.
- Ultra-Packable: Low-bulk materials make the XLite mattress as packable as a water bottle.
- WingLock Valve: Our intuitive and dependable valve maximises air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath.
- Pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit included
Used this for two nights in the Caledonian Forest recently and it was, as expected, superb. The reverse side is slightly rippled and won't move around when you're asleep. The mattress is extremely warm and returns a lot of your body heat due to the clever heat reflecting baffle system inside. It packs down to the size of a large beer can and the one I got was supplied with a draw-string nylon pouch although it could easily be compressed further. I've read a review saying this mattress felt a little flimsy... it does, but it's very rugged, neither I nor a large Golden Retriever could damage this!! I would give these six stars if it were possible, very highly recommended product, you won't regret this purchase.
Write a review You could win a £25 voucher!