We're very sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.
The men's Island Peak Jacket is ideal for keeping you protected and comfortable in wet conditions. Featuring ourleading waterproof eco fabric GORE-TEX Colourkind, this shell is perfect for year-round use on the hill in all weather conditions.
Using GORE-TEX Colourkind, our market leading waterproof eco fabric in partnership with GORE-TEX, the Island Peak is constructed to GORE-TEX storm-level standards to ensure you stay dry and protected.
With a range of useful features, including five pockets, core body venting and a roll-away hood with stiffened peak and volume adjuster, you can be confident that youll stay comfortable and dry whatever the weather.
- Stay completely dry with GORE-TEX Colourkind, our market-leading waterproof eco fabric in partnership with Gore-Tex.
This fabric goes through fewer stages of the dyeing process than regular fabric dyeing, resulting in 89% less water used and 63% less chemicals.
Plus it will not fade or wash out, meaning your waterproofs will stay looking bright and new
- The fully adjustable stiffened peak hood offers further wet weather protection and can be neatly rolled away when not in use
- YKK water-repellent centre-front and chest pocket zips
- Keep essentials close at hand using the five useful pockets
an internal security pocket, two hand-warmer pockets, a chest pocket and a large volume internal pocket that is ideal for holding your map.
- Water-repellent core body venting helps you stay cool and comfortable when working hard
Write a review You could win a £25 voucher!