We're very sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.
Ergonomic in its design, the Stryd sits comfortably on the back leaving lots of room for shoulder and arm movement with its tear drop shape. Also, in using the AirForce back system, chest strap and sculpted shoulder straps, the Stryd has a snug fit which remains stable during activity. The design team have selected a 420 denier Cationic Nylon (three times stronger than Polyester) for this pack creating a stunning two tone effect when the pac is in sun light. This backpack blends the best of outdoor performance with urban good looks and is as happy in the hills as it is on the underground.
- AirForce back system - Contoured air channels create a chimney effect that enhances ventilation while active. Channels are covered with highly breathable AirMesh offering a great back system for medium capacity packs
- AirMesh on rucksack straps - Allows air to flow, keeping the user cool
- Sternum strap - Provides a secure fit
- Compatible with most hydration reservoirs
- 420D Cationic Fabric - Lightweight and extremely durable fabric with great appearance
- Twin side pockets - Allows quick access to items needed whilst trekking
- Organisation pocket - Keep essentials safe and easy to access
- Duraflex buckles - Strong and reliable
- Reflective prints increase visibility in poor conditions and at night
Write a review You could win a £25 voucher!